Owning a wardrobe full of the latest designer garments fit for any occasion is the dream of most women. Here at borrow by design we take the hassle and expense out of collecting your own designer wardrobe and give you the freedom to choose a different garment for each occasion by following our 4 step process:
1) Browse through our garments under the RENT tab until you find the design for you.
2) Use the CONTACT tab to enquire about the availability of the garment you are interested in. Remember to include the name of the garment you are enquiring about and the date on which you would like to wear the garment.
3) Wear your rental with confidence and enjoy yourself! Feel free to tag us on instagram, we love to see happy customers @borrowbydesign.
4) Return the garment on the next working day after use with the pre-paid courier bag supplied with your rental, allowing us time to receive it and organise dry cleaning before any future rentals.
5) Garments are posted via overnight postage which is an extra cost of $10 to any rental price on the website. If you are in a rural area it will be $15 for postage and for this you will need to let us know when booking if you require it to be posted rurally.
6) Try ons are available within Dunedin and postal try ons may be available depending on the garment you are wanting to try on. Just contact us first to see what's available.
7) We have a no refund policy. Please make sure you have tried the dress on before renting or asked us for measurements of the dress before placing your order.
8) If you damage a garment please contact us straight away and let us know. Depending on the extent of the damage you will be required to pay for it to be fixed.